SoftBank Group Corp. (OTCMKTS:SFTBF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,178,900 shares, an increase of 33.4% from the March 31st total of 1,633,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 702.9 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SFTBF opened at $41.21 on Monday. SoftBank Group has a 52-week low of $35.95 and a 52-week high of $93.50. The business’s 50 day moving average is $43.09 and its two-hundred day moving average is $47.97.
SoftBank Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoftBank Group (SFTBF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for SoftBank Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoftBank Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.