Stockland (OTCMKTS:STKAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 748,200 shares, an increase of 31.6% from the March 31st total of 568,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 249.4 days.
STKAF stock opened at $3.02 on Monday. Stockland has a fifty-two week low of $2.78 and a fifty-two week high of $3.73. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $3.10 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.11.
Stockland Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stockland (STKAF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Stockland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stockland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.