Surge Battery Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:NILIF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,700 shares, a growth of 33.0% from the March 31st total of 8,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 742,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS NILIF traded down $0.00 during trading on Monday, hitting $0.07. 175,600 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 196,571. Surge Battery Metals has a fifty-two week low of $0.05 and a fifty-two week high of $0.35. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.11.
Surge Battery Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Surge Battery Metals (NILIF)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Surge Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surge Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.