Toro Energy Limited (OTCMKTS:TOEYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 472,000 shares, a growth of 27.0% from the March 31st total of 371,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 281,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.7 days.
OTCMKTS:TOEYF opened at $0.02 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day moving average of $0.02. Toro Energy has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.04.
Toro Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Toro Energy (TOEYF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Toro Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toro Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.