Universal Media Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:UMGP – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,900 shares, an increase of 35.7% from the March 31st total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 65,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:UMGP opened at $0.56 on Monday. Universal Media Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.11 and a fifty-two week high of $3.67. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.63 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.22.
Universal Media Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Media Group (UMGP)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Media Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Media Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.