3i Group Plc (LON:III – Get Rating) insider Julia Wilson purchased 11 shares of 3i Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 29th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 1,296 ($16.19) per share, with a total value of £142.56 ($178.09).
Julia Wilson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, February 28th, Julia Wilson purchased 12 shares of 3i Group stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 1,289 ($16.10) per share, with a total value of £154.68 ($193.23).
Shares of 3i Group stock opened at GBX 1,325 ($16.55) on Tuesday. 3i Group Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 1,071 ($13.38) and a 12-month high of GBX 1,507.50 ($18.83). The company has a market cap of £12.90 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.59. The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.87. The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 1,317.84 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 1,361.03.
About 3i Group (Get Rating)
3i Group plc is a private equity firm specializing in mature companies, growth capital, middle markets, infrastructure, and management leveraged buyouts and buy-ins. The firm also provides infrastructure financing and debt management. For debt management, it invests in senior and mezzanine corporate debt in typically large and private companies in United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and North America.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for 3i Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3i Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.