Black Mammoth Metals Co. (CVE:BMM – Get Rating) Director Dustin Christopher Henderson purchased 191,500 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, May 2nd. The shares were bought at an average price of C$0.17 per share, for a total transaction of C$33,321.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 2,323,753 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$404,333.02.
BMM stock opened at C$0.18 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.15. The stock has a market cap of C$2.46 million and a P/E ratio of -29.17. Black Mammoth Metals Co. has a 12 month low of C$0.08 and a 12 month high of C$0.22.
Black Mammoth Metals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Black Mammoth Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Black Mammoth Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.