Concrete Leveling Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLEV – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,900 shares, an increase of 26.1% from the March 31st total of 2,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 7.3 days.
OTCMKTS CLEV opened at $4.00 on Tuesday. Concrete Leveling Systems has a 1 year low of $0.28 and a 1 year high of $4.03. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.70.
About Concrete Leveling Systems (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Concrete Leveling Systems (CLEV)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Concrete Leveling Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.