Copper Strike Limited (ASX:CSE – Get Rating) insider Anthony McIntosh bought 96,840 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, April 27th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$0.14 ($0.10) per share, with a total value of A$13,848.12 ($9,752.20).
About Copper Strike (Get Rating)
Copper Strike Limited, a mineral exploration and development company, focuses on reviewing potential exploration and development resource acquisitions in Australia. It also engages in the investment management business. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Copper Strike Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Copper Strike and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.