CyberAgent, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CYAGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,482,000 shares, an increase of 21.7% from the March 31st total of 2,039,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4,136.7 days.
OTCMKTS CYAGF opened at $10.05 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $12.43 and a 200-day simple moving average of $15.48. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 2.51 and a quick ratio of 2.48. CyberAgent has a one year low of $10.05 and a one year high of $22.30.
CyberAgent Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CyberAgent (CYAGF)
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
Receive News & Ratings for CyberAgent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberAgent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.