Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:DWMNF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 66,000 shares, a drop of 21.6% from the March 31st total of 84,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 660.0 days.
Dowa stock opened at $48.93 on Tuesday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $47.52 and its 200-day moving average price is $44.02. Dowa has a fifty-two week low of $38.50 and a fifty-two week high of $48.93.
Dowa Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dowa (DWMNF)
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
Receive News & Ratings for Dowa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dowa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.