Firan Technology Group Co. (OTCMKTS:FTGFF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decrease of 20.0% from the March 31st total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
OTCMKTS:FTGFF remained flat at $$2.11 during trading hours on Tuesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $2.01 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.99. Firan Technology Group has a fifty-two week low of $1.81 and a fifty-two week high of $2.70.
Firan Technology Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Firan Technology Group (FTGFF)
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Firan Technology Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Firan Technology Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.