Geberit AG (OTCMKTS:GBERF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 89,500 shares, a growth of 20.5% from the March 31st total of 74,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 895.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:GBERF remained flat at $$585.34 during midday trading on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $602.68 and a 200-day moving average price of $697.50. Geberit has a 1 year low of $585.00 and a 1 year high of $865.92.
Geberit Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Geberit (GBERF)
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Geberit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geberit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.