Investec Group (OTCMKTS:IVTJF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 93,000 shares, a growth of 25.8% from the March 31st total of 73,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 930.0 days.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut Investec Group from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Tuesday, April 12th.
Investec Group stock opened at $6.70 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $6.36 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.59. Investec Group has a 52 week low of $4.61 and a 52 week high of $6.70.
Investec Group provides various financial products and services in the United Kingdom South Africa, and internationally. The company offers wealth and investment products and services, including portfolio management, discretionary wealth management, financial planning, stockbroking/execution, pensions and retirement, and investment advisory services for private clients, charities, pension funds and trusts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Investec Group (IVTJF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Investec Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Investec Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.