Equities researchers at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft began coverage on shares of J D Wetherspoon (OTCMKTS:JDWPF – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Separately, Berenberg Bank lowered J D Wetherspoon from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, January 6th. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to data from MarketBeat, the company presently has a consensus rating of “Buy”.
JDWPF opened at $10.32 on Tuesday. J D Wetherspoon has a 52 week low of $10.32 and a 52 week high of $10.32. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $11.58 and its 200 day simple moving average is $13.91.
J D Wetherspoon plc owns and operates pubs and hotels in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. It operates 861 pubs and 57 hotels. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Watford, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on J D Wetherspoon (JDWPF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for J D Wetherspoon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for J D Wetherspoon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.