Mayne Pharma Group Limited (OTCMKTS:MAYNF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,855,200 shares, a growth of 26.0% from the March 31st total of 1,472,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 12,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 152.1 days.
MAYNF opened at $0.21 on Tuesday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.18 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.20. Mayne Pharma Group has a 52 week low of $0.15 and a 52 week high of $0.34.
About Mayne Pharma Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mayne Pharma Group (MAYNF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Mayne Pharma Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mayne Pharma Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.