Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc (LON:OSEC – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Tuesday, February 22nd, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, May 5th will be given a dividend of GBX 2.10 ($0.03) per share on Friday, May 27th. This represents a yield of 2.68%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 5th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Shares of OSEC stock opened at GBX 75.30 ($0.94) on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 74.96 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 81.78. Octopus AIM VCT 2 has a one year low of GBX 69 ($0.86) and a one year high of GBX 99 ($1.24). The company has a market cap of £110.70 million and a P/E ratio of 5.56.
Octopus AIM VCT 2 Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Octopus AIM VCT 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Octopus AIM VCT 2 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.