Shares of PREM opened at GBX 0.30 ($0.00) on Tuesday. Premier African Minerals has a 52 week low of GBX 0.14 ($0.00) and a 52 week high of GBX 0.53 ($0.01). The firm has a market cap of £67.48 million and a P/E ratio of 2.25. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 0.32 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.25, a quick ratio of 2.73 and a current ratio of 2.73.
Premier African Minerals Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Premier African Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier African Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.