Qt Group Oyj (OTCMKTS:QTGPF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 75,800 shares, a growth of 26.1% from the March 31st total of 60,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
QTGPF stock opened at $89.25 on Tuesday. Qt Group Oyj has a 12 month low of $89.25 and a 12 month high of $189.00. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $119.25 and a 200 day simple moving average of $134.99.
Qt Group Oyj Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Qt Group Oyj (QTGPF)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Qt Group Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qt Group Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.