Razor Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:RZREF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,900 shares, a decrease of 20.8% from the March 31st total of 26,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 61,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of RZREF traded down $0.16 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $2.10. 24,501 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 36,627. Razor Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $4.00. The business has a 50-day moving average of $2.24 and a 200-day moving average of $1.22.
Razor Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Razor Energy (RZREF)
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
Receive News & Ratings for Razor Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Razor Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.