Sable Resources Ltd. (CVE:SAE – Get Rating) Director Brent Lindsay Gilchrist sold 200,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.30, for a total transaction of C$60,000.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 1,265,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$379,500.
Shares of CVE SAE opened at C$0.28 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$77.48 million and a PE ratio of 35.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 74.63 and a current ratio of 76.86. Sable Resources Ltd. has a 52-week low of C$0.16 and a 52-week high of C$0.40.
Sable Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for Sable Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sable Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.