Charter Hall Group (OTCMKTS:CTOUF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 48,400 shares, an increase of 22.2% from the March 31st total of 39,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 484.0 days.
OTCMKTS CTOUF opened at $10.70 on Tuesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $11.93 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $12.97. Charter Hall Group has a 12-month low of $10.70 and a 12-month high of $15.50.
Charter Hall Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charter Hall Group (CTOUF)
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
Receive News & Ratings for Charter Hall Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charter Hall Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.