Nampak Limited (OTCMKTS:NPKLY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, a decrease of 20.0% from the March 31st total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 8.0 days.
OTCMKTS NPKLY traded up $0.02 on Tuesday, reaching $0.14. The company had a trading volume of 178 shares, compared to its average volume of 554. Nampak has a 1 year low of $0.13 and a 1 year high of $0.30. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.23 and a 200-day moving average of $0.24.
Nampak Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nampak (NPKLY)
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
Receive News & Ratings for Nampak Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nampak and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.