NEXON Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NEXOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,647,700 shares, a growth of 21.5% from the March 31st total of 1,356,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 16,477.0 days.
OTCMKTS NEXOF remained flat at $$22.55 during trading hours on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $23.31 and a two-hundred day moving average of $20.47. NEXON has a 1 year low of $15.77 and a 1 year high of $34.33.
About NEXON (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NEXON (NEXOF)
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
Receive News & Ratings for NEXON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NEXON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.