SLC Agrícola S.A. (OTCMKTS:SLCJY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,300 shares, an increase of 22.8% from the March 31st total of 9,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 33,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SLCJY opened at $10.85 on Tuesday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $10.16 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.41. SLC Agrícola has a 12 month low of $5.89 and a 12 month high of $11.70.
About SLC Agrícola (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SLC Agrícola (SLCJY)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
Receive News & Ratings for SLC Agrícola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SLC Agrícola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.