ZTE Co. (OTCMKTS:ZTCOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 592,700 shares, a drop of 19.6% from the March 31st total of 737,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 257.7 days.
Shares of ZTE stock opened at $1.93 on Tuesday. ZTE has a 12 month low of $1.71 and a 12 month high of $4.02. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $2.06 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.54.
ZTE Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ZTE (ZTCOF)
- It’s Time to Book an Appointment for Teladoc Stock
- GitLab Stock is Trying to Put in a Bottom Here
- Saia Growth Accelerates But It May Not Matter
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
Receive News & Ratings for ZTE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZTE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.