Acreage Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACRDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 9,900 shares, a growth of 19.3% from the March 31st total of 8,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 63,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of ACRDF opened at $1.44 on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.39 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.46. Acreage has a twelve month low of $0.99 and a twelve month high of $2.73.
Acreage Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acreage (ACRDF)
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Acreage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acreage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.