Adler Group S.A. (OTCMKTS:ADPPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 737,100 shares, a growth of 19.0% from the March 31st total of 619,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
ADPPF stock opened at $20.90 on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $20.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $20.40. Adler Group has a 1-year low of $13.80 and a 1-year high of $20.90.
About Adler Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adler Group (ADPPF)
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Adler Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adler Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.