CompoSecure, Inc. (NASDAQ:CMPO – Get Rating) major shareholder Lp Bleichroeder purchased 63,332 shares of CompoSecure stock in a transaction on Friday, April 29th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.81 per share, with a total value of $494,622.92. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 2,058,924 shares in the company, valued at approximately $16,080,196.44. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Lp Bleichroeder also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 2nd, Lp Bleichroeder purchased 5,736 shares of CompoSecure stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.48 per share, with a total value of $42,905.28.
- On Monday, April 25th, Lp Bleichroeder purchased 45,000 shares of CompoSecure stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.25 per share, with a total value of $326,250.00.
- On Thursday, April 21st, Lp Bleichroeder purchased 54,593 shares of CompoSecure stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.63 per share, with a total value of $416,544.59.
- On Tuesday, April 19th, Lp Bleichroeder purchased 38,465 shares of CompoSecure stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.65 per share, with a total value of $294,257.25.
- On Wednesday, April 13th, Lp Bleichroeder purchased 239,427 shares of CompoSecure stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $7.03 per share, with a total value of $1,683,171.81.
Shares of CompoSecure stock opened at $7.45 on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $7.28. CompoSecure, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $5.77 and a fifty-two week high of $10.69.
A number of brokerages have issued reports on CMPO. B. Riley initiated coverage on CompoSecure in a research report on Friday, January 7th. They set a “buy” rating and a $17.00 price target for the company. Needham & Company LLC initiated coverage on CompoSecure in a report on Friday, January 28th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $14.00 price objective for the company.
CompoSecure Company Profile (Get Rating)
CompoSecure, Inc manufactures and designs metal, plastic, composite ID, and proprietary financial transaction cards in the United States and internationally. Its primary metal form factors include embedded, metal veneer lite, metal veneer, and full metal products. The company also offers Arculus Cold Storage Wallet, a three-factor authentication solution, which comprise the Arculus Key card Cold Storage hardware device and companion Arculus Wallet mobile App to keep the Private Key in the Arculus Key card highly secure and store cryptocurrency and digital assets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CompoSecure (CMPO)
- There Are Weeds In The Garden At Scotts Miracle-Gro
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
- 3 Attractive Mid Cap Swing Trades
Receive News & Ratings for CompoSecure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CompoSecure and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.