Metal Sky Star Acquisition’s (NASDAQ:MSSAU – Get Rating) quiet period will end on Wednesday, May 11th. Metal Sky Star Acquisition had issued 10,000,000 shares in its IPO on April 1st. The total size of the offering was $100,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. During the company’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders involved in the IPO are prevented from issuing any research reports or earnings estimates for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
MSSAU stock opened at $10.07 on Wednesday. Metal Sky Star Acquisition has a one year low of $10.00 and a one year high of $10.07.
Metal Sky Star Acquisition Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metal Sky Star Acquisition (MSSAU)
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
- MarketBeat Podcast: Investing In Innovation, Robotics, AI and Healthcare
Receive News & Ratings for Metal Sky Star Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metal Sky Star Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.