BYD Company Limited (OTCMKTS:BYDDF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,340,500 shares, a decrease of 17.6% from the March 31st total of 2,839,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 149,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 15.6 days.
BYD stock opened at $30.12 on Wednesday. BYD has a fifty-two week low of $17.41 and a fifty-two week high of $41.24. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $28.35 and its two-hundred day moving average is $32.64.
About BYD (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BYD (BYDDF)
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
- There Are Weeds In The Garden At Scotts Miracle-Gro
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
Receive News & Ratings for BYD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BYD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.