China Gold International Resources Corp. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:JINFF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 764,600 shares, a growth of 28.4% from the March 31st total of 595,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 382.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:JINFF opened at $3.63 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $3.50 and a 200-day moving average of $3.00. China Gold International Resources has a 12 month low of $2.43 and a 12 month high of $4.17.
About China Gold International Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Gold International Resources (JINFF)
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
- There Are Weeds In The Garden At Scotts Miracle-Gro
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
Receive News & Ratings for China Gold International Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Gold International Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.