Lifeist Wellness Inc. (OTCMKTS:NXTTF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 566,300 shares, a decline of 15.7% from the March 31st total of 671,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 162,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.5 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS NXTTF opened at $0.05 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.06 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.07. Lifeist Wellness has a 12-month low of $0.05 and a 12-month high of $0.22.
About Lifeist Wellness (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lifeist Wellness (NXTTF)
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
- 3 Attractive Mid Cap Swing Trades
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
Receive News & Ratings for Lifeist Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lifeist Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.