Smiths News (LON:SNWS – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by equities research analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 50 ($0.62) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price target indicates a potential upside of 37.61% from the company’s current price.
Shares of Smiths News stock opened at GBX 36.33 ($0.45) on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 34.05. Smiths News has a 52-week low of GBX 31.80 ($0.40) and a 52-week high of GBX 47.50 ($0.59). The company has a market capitalization of £90.00 million and a PE ratio of 3.53.
Smiths News Company Profile (Get Rating)
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
- There Are Weeds In The Garden At Scotts Miracle-Gro
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
Receive News & Ratings for Smiths News Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smiths News and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.