Fundamental Research reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Steppe Gold (TSE:STGO – Get Rating) in a report published on Tuesday morning, Marketbeat reports. The brokerage currently has a C$3.37 target price on the stock.
Shares of Steppe Gold stock opened at C$1.38 on Tuesday. Steppe Gold has a 12-month low of C$1.08 and a 12-month high of C$2.31. The company has a market cap of C$95.98 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 37.30. The company has a current ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 0.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 219.61. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$1.52 and its 200-day moving average price is C$1.34.
Steppe Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
- 3 Attractive Mid Cap Swing Trades
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
Receive News & Ratings for Steppe Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Steppe Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.