Ushio Inc. (OTCMKTS:UHOIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 73,500 shares, an increase of 16.7% from the March 31st total of 63,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 17.5 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS UHOIF opened at $12.74 on Wednesday. Ushio has a 12 month low of $12.64 and a 12 month high of $20.17. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $14.32 and a 200-day simple moving average of $16.69.
Ushio Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ushio (UHOIF)
- 3 Attractive Mid Cap Swing Trades
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
Receive News & Ratings for Ushio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ushio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.