Wynnstay Group (LON:WYN – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “house stock” rating restated by equities researchers at Shore Capital in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, Marketbeat.com reports.
Wynnstay Group stock opened at GBX 599.72 ($7.49) on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of £121.81 million and a PE ratio of 13.59. Wynnstay Group has a one year low of GBX 420 ($5.25) and a one year high of GBX 640 ($8.00). The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 584.91 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 558.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.84, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a current ratio of 1.78.
About Wynnstay Group (Get Rating)
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
- There Are Weeds In The Garden At Scotts Miracle-Gro
- It’s Time For FuboTV to Stand Out in the Sea of Streaming
- Landstar Systems Stock Can Bottom Down Here
- 3M Stock is Worth a Look Because of the Company it Keeps
Receive News & Ratings for Wynnstay Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wynnstay Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.