5N Plus (OTCMKTS:FPLSF – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at National Bank Financial from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating in a note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Raymond James dropped their target price on shares of 5N Plus from C$4.50 to C$4.00 in a research note on Thursday, February 24th.
Shares of FPLSF opened at $1.47 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.85, a quick ratio of 1.54 and a current ratio of 3.01. The company has a market cap of $129.85 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 36.76 and a beta of 1.27. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.74 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.88. 5N Plus has a 52-week low of $1.47 and a 52-week high of $3.52.
5N Plus Company Profile (Get Rating)
5N Plus Inc produces and sells semiconductors in North America, Europe, and Asia. It operates through Specialty Semiconductors and Performance Material segments. The company offers low melting point alloys, semiconductor compounds and wafers, as well as various chemicals, and metals. It is also involved in manufacture of metallic powders for micro-electronic and manufacturing applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 5N Plus (FPLSF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for 5N Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 5N Plus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.