Separately, Barclays raised their price objective on shares of Aker Solutions ASA from 33.00 to 36.00 in a report on Wednesday.
Aker Solutions ASA stock opened at $3.28 on Wednesday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $3.16 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.92. Aker Solutions ASA has a 1 year low of $3.28 and a 1 year high of $3.28.
Aker Solutions ASA provides solutions, products, systems, and services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. It offers field planning, feasibility, and concept studies; specialist engineering, project management, and procurement services; floater designs, offshore wind, as well as engages in design, delivery, and construction of deepwater risers, oil, and gas production, and receiving and processing facilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aker Solutions ASA (AKRTF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Aker Solutions ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aker Solutions ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.