B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (NASDAQ:RILYM – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 13,200 shares, an increase of 16.8% from the March 31st total of 11,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.2 days.
RILYM opened at $25.25 on Thursday. B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 has a 12-month low of $24.74 and a 12-month high of $26.49.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (RILYM)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.