BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE:CII – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, May 4th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 16th will be paid a dividend of 0.0995 per share by the real estate investment trust on Tuesday, May 31st. This represents a $1.19 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.97%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 13th.
BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund has increased its dividend by an average of 3.5% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend annually for the last 1 consecutive years.
Shares of NYSE:CII opened at $20.00 on Thursday. BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund has a fifty-two week low of $18.35 and a fifty-two week high of $22.30. The business has a 50-day moving average of $20.23 and a two-hundred day moving average of $20.78.
BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund, Inc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by BlackRock, Inc The fund is managed by BlackRock Advisors, LLC. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in securities of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund (CII)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.