Plus500 Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PLSQF – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group upped their FY2022 earnings estimates for shares of Plus500 in a report issued on Tuesday, May 3rd. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Price now anticipates that the company will post earnings per share of $2.54 for the year, up from their prior forecast of $2.53. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Plus500’s FY2023 earnings at $2.81 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $2.99 EPS.
Shares of OTCMKTS:PLSQF opened at $17.40 on Thursday. Plus500 has a 52-week low of $17.16 and a 52-week high of $20.04. The company has a 50 day moving average of $17.68 and a two-hundred day moving average of $18.26.
Plus500 Ltd. develops and operates an online trading platform for individual customers to trade contracts for difference (CFDs). The company's online trading platform allows its customers to trade CFDs on approximately 2,800 underlying financial instruments, including equities, indices, commodities, options, exchange-traded funds, cryptocurrencies (availability subject to regulation), shares, and foreign exchange in approximately 50 countries in 32 languages.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Plus500 (PLSQF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Plus500 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plus500 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.