A number of other research firms also recently issued reports on CNTB. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Connect Biopharma from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, April 6th. SVB Leerink began coverage on shares of Connect Biopharma in a research report on Friday, April 1st. They issued a “buy” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
NASDAQ CNTB opened at $0.82 on Thursday. Connect Biopharma has a 12 month low of $0.78 and a 12 month high of $29.27. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $3.11 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $5.89.
About Connect Biopharma (Get Rating)
Connect Biopharma Holdings Limited, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of immune modulators for the treatment of serious autoimmune diseases and inflammation. The company's lead product candidate is CBP-201, an anti-interleukin-4 receptor alpha antibody, which is in Phase IIb clinical trial for the treatment of inflammatory allergic diseases, such as atopic dermatitis, asthma, and chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Connect Biopharma (CNTB)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Connect Biopharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Connect Biopharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.