ContourGlobal (LON:GLO – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “equal weight” rating reissued by stock analysts at Morgan Stanley in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, MarketBeat.com reports. They presently have a GBX 215 ($2.69) price target on the stock. Morgan Stanley’s price objective indicates a potential upside of 12.52% from the stock’s current price.
Shares of GLO stock opened at GBX 191.08 ($2.39) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1,152.39, a current ratio of 0.93 and a quick ratio of 0.50. The company has a market cap of £1.25 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.30. ContourGlobal has a 1 year low of GBX 171.60 ($2.14) and a 1 year high of GBX 206.99 ($2.59). The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 190.42 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 189.31.
About ContourGlobal (Get Rating)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for ContourGlobal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ContourGlobal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.