Card Factory plc (LON:CARD – Get Rating) insider Darcy Willson Rymer acquired 94,076 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 4th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 60 ($0.75) per share, with a total value of £56,445.60 ($70,512.93).
LON:CARD opened at GBX 63.65 ($0.80) on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of £217.62 million and a P/E ratio of -205.00. The company has a quick ratio of 0.26, a current ratio of 0.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 127.18. The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 48.53 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 52.86. Card Factory plc has a twelve month low of GBX 38.60 ($0.48) and a twelve month high of GBX 97.83 ($1.22).
Card Factory Company Profile (Get Rating)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Card Factory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Card Factory and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.