StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of First Capital (NASDAQ:FCAP – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the savings and loans company’s stock.
Separately, TheStreet cut First Capital from a “b-” rating to a “c” rating in a research report on Friday, April 8th.
First Capital stock opened at $36.00 on Thursday. First Capital has a one year low of $36.00 and a one year high of $46.68. The stock has a market capitalization of $121.50 million, a PE ratio of 10.94 and a beta of 0.04. The business’s fifty day moving average is $38.77 and its 200 day moving average is $40.12.
About First Capital (Get Rating)
First Capital, Inc operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers. The company offers various deposit instruments, including non-interest bearing checking accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market accounts, regular savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and retirement savings plans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Capital (FCAP)
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
- Camping World Confirms Support At Institutional Bottom
- What’s Next For Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX)?
- 3 Earnings Plays With Big Move Potential
Receive News & Ratings for First Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.