Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane (OTCMKTS:IFSUF – Get Rating) was upgraded by analysts at Barclays from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. reduced their target price on Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane from €12.50 ($13.16) to €12.00 ($12.63) in a research note on Friday, February 25th.
Shares of IFSUF opened at $10.55 on Thursday. Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane has a one year low of $9.00 and a one year high of $12.25. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $10.63 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.91.
Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. operates in the electronic communications infrastructure sector in Europe. The company offers infrastructure hosting equipment for radio broadcasting, telecommunications, and television, and radio signal broadcasting. It also provides integrated hosting services, including cellular communication and broadcast towers; infrastructures, such as cabling, spaces for equipment, technological plant for power supply, and air-conditioning systems for developing wireless networks, sensors, IoT, and VDS.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane (IFSUF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.