National Bankshares initiated coverage on shares of Kiwetinohk Energy (TSE:KEC – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Wednesday morning, MarketBeat reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a C$18.00 price objective on the stock.
Shares of KEC stock opened at C$12.49 on Wednesday. Kiwetinohk Energy has a 52-week low of C$11.49 and a 52-week high of C$14.00.
Kiwetinohk Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Kiwetinohk Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kiwetinohk Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.