Österreichische Post AG (OTCMKTS:OERCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 353,100 shares, a drop of 18.0% from the March 31st total of 430,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
OERCF opened at $41.25 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $41.25 and its 200-day moving average price is $41.90. Österreichische Post has a 12 month low of $41.25 and a 12 month high of $55.25.
About Österreichische Post (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Österreichische Post (OERCF)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Österreichische Post Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Österreichische Post and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.