Petro Matad (LON:MATD – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “house stock” rating reissued by equities researchers at Shore Capital in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, Marketbeat Ratings reports.
LON:MATD opened at GBX 3.70 ($0.05) on Thursday. Petro Matad has a 52 week low of GBX 2.50 ($0.03) and a 52 week high of GBX 9.34 ($0.12). The firm has a 50 day moving average of GBX 3.99 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 3.54. The company has a quick ratio of 0.43, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The stock has a market capitalization of £33.27 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -18.76.
Petro Matad Company Profile (Get Rating)
- World Wresting Entertainment Stock is Hulking Up
- High-Yield Weyco Group Returns To Reasonable Levels
- MarketBeat Podcast: Alternative Investing Strategies Despite Market Volatility
- Limelight Networks Stock is a Speculative Turnaround Opportunity
- The Selloff In SiteOne Landscape Supply Is Overextended
Receive News & Ratings for Petro Matad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petro Matad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.